Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the Best At Home Hair Dye and/or Highlights?

*My hair is dark brown, Im 15 and its been getting darker and darker (to my dismay :*( ) I have natrual reddish tones in it that you cant really see unless theirs a bright light on it.



*****My hair is natrually curly/wavy but I dont like it so I straighten it pretty much everyday/every other day....



nonetheless I have healthy hair but to make a long story short I need something very mousturizing...our water is hard but I use deep conditioners and the water will be fixed soon (hopefully)



****What I want is a lighter shade of brown, something milk-chocolatey or honeyish...but rich-with dimension. I DONT want to look like a fakey-brunette (eeewww)



****I want to highlight my hair wether or not I dye it with something either natrual (like mahogony reddish brown) or not (like raspberry pink) I havent decided yet...



*note* I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO A SALON! SO PLEASE......



What is the Best At Home Hair Dye and/or Highlights?

naturalmatch.com



GIves great ideas and the perfect shade for your skin tone. Choose the color you want, answer the questions, and it will give you the color. You can buy the dye at any drugstore for about 10 bucks. Ive dyed my hair before from Natural Match. It's the best one. They have 4 tones for each shade: Cool, Warm, Natural, and red. Depending on your skin tone, the tone will go best. Try it out. Good luck



What is the Best At Home Hair Dye and/or Highlights?

I recommend Loreal Colour Experte. It is a base dye that does tend to be reddish or warm brown, and it comes with an easy highlighting kit for subtle highlights.



What is the Best At Home Hair Dye and/or Highlights?

Best brand to use is L'Oreal Creme



So it won't come out flat, do NOT get anything with the word ASH in it. If you want glowing get a color that has the word Golden in it, like Dark Golden Blonde ( great color)

No comments:

Post a Comment