Monday, November 16, 2009

Highlights/dyeing hair?

If I were 2 highlight my dark hair what color should I do? I want 2 make a good impression when I start middle school is September and I want it to look good.



Or should I dye it? Then what color? What are some cool haircut styles?( I would not make it shorter,just in a new style.?



And how do I find out what everybody will b wearing 2?



Is really long hair in in middle school?Or will it b wierd on a middle schooler?(Like 2 the hips) Because I want 2 know if I should grow it out.



If I should cut it(I have shoulder length hair)how long should my hair b?



What are some never do's or it will ruin my rep?(hair and what I do)



What will improve my rep?



Would a shag look okay?



Please give me tips.



(4 experienced middle schoolers or high schoolers mostly please)



Highlights/dyeing hair?

well the colour depends on ur hair colour now, but i think black hair with brown higlight is the best. and too long hair is a no no, its for slackers, get a real nice cut, not too short though.. and simply be you, dont over do it or you will be tagged. good luck!!



Highlights/dyeing hair?

haha. you're trying waay too hard. just be yourself



*NEVER get really blonde highlights that start from the top if u have black/ dark brown hair.



*ask your friends what they think.



*don't be a poser by wearing what everyone else wears.



*side bangs are over.



*being LOUD at my school makes you "popular"



*i would go for long layers, it's hard to style your hair with short layers.



*if u have blonde hair, get highlights UNDER your hair so that it looks like ashley tisdales, if u like her.



Good Luck In Middle School!!!



Highlights/dyeing hair?

wow that's a lot packed into one question!



im in highschool, and i definetly wouldnt start highlighting your hair now. especially since its only january, for one thing. but when it gets to be september, i would not recomend highlighting or coloring your hair. the natural look is BETTER, epecially for someone at youre age.



having hair just past your shoulders or to your armpits would be really cute for a middle schooler. add long layers!



why would you want to improve your rep? youre only in 6th or 5th grade, right? just remember to put your best foot forward and to try out everything. be a positive person and you'll be set.



hope i helped. good luck in middle school!



Highlights/dyeing hair?

If you're willing to take some advice from someone who has graduated school already -



Ask your friends. I wouldn't try to make too big of an impression. Who are you trying to impress? School is for learning, anyhow. I was picked on through all of my schooling. But don't think I didn't watch others. The fads were constantly changing, so it's hard to keep up with everything. Long hair is fine. A wedge cut can look cute. ponytails, pigtails, french braids.



There's nothing to really improve your reupation on. If you're nice, continue being nice. If you're a snob - well - you're not top dog when entering middle school.



It really depends on YOUR personality and what YOU want to do. When you're in school - there is really no one to impress except for the opposite sex and your friends. Teachers won't give you good grades for your hair. Sorry to burst your bubble, but school is for education, not fashion - school turns into fashion when you are majoring in college to be a fashion designer - and even then - it's not all about hair. That would be cosmetology school.



Highlights/dyeing hair?

well actually u can do both dyein n highliting ur hair.for example u can dye ur hair brown and then have blonde highlights or something like tt.u can do some lowlight hair colour which is to choose the color to go naturally with ur skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment