Monday, November 16, 2009

Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

I have a medium natural red hair color. I really want to add some wow to it by putting very few hot pink strands under my hair. Im not to sure if it will come out the way I imagine it to. Should I? Has anyone already done this? And if I shouldnt what color highlights should I get? Someone told me peek a boo blonde highlights.



please help!



thanks.



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

I'm a strawberry blonde/light auburn sort of shade and when I was younger (15 or so) I used to have baby pink highlights in it.



The bizarre thing is that they blended really well so people kept thinking it was somehow natural (in the style of a strawberry roan horse) and it drove me crazy!!



Depending on your style and the actual colour of your hair it could look good, but try and get some wool or ribbon in the colour you're thinking of and see what it would actually look like in your hair!



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

hell no dont do it



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

Do it if you want to look like a tranny slag



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

no.



No.



NO!



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

DON"T DO IT! it will b a mess! i haven't done it but i just no it will! i think a redish brown or redish blonde



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

Hm, red hair with pink highlights? I don't really like that combination. Maybe you could try putting in some natural color highlights. Go to a salon and ask a hair stylist for her opinion. Maybe try layers and side swept bangs.



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

Well if you dye your hair no but if you dont I say go for it but that is but dont get to dark or to bright highlights it may look really bad so do your best and good luck



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

nonono.



definitely no!



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

do not do it. if u want hi lites get blonde or u could get black lo lites



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

try peekaboo black ones instead.



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

NO



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

no, pink baaaaaad black goooooood.



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

HELL NO!!!! Red and pink is not a match for anything!!! I dont know why ppl think this!!! But pls dont, or can try those highlights that are washable! They last for like a week! Im not sure of the nam e but I know they sell them at wal mart



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

No. I think it would look great with a deep purple. But I have red (unnatural) and I sprayed some of it pink, and it looked really bad. I like the blonde highlights idea, too, that's what I'm considering. Or maybe blonde and black streaks. All sound like they'd look really good. Just make sure you don't go overboard. That's the biggest mistake people make. Just put it on the underside like you said, that way it's like a subtle surprise. Hope this helps.



And you're welcome. :)



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

No do brown



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

Blonde or dark brown. not pink.



Pink highlights and red hair? no? yes?

See, I am a redhead too. But my hair changes color all the time... Like during the summer, my hair will be more blonde and the winter its more brownish red. I would try it on a sample of your hair first. But other then that, no one call tell you what to do. Its your hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment