Monday, November 16, 2009

I put blonde hihglights into my hair. If I put red highlights into my hair swill it ruin my blonde h

I put the blonde highlights into my hair every 3 months for the past 3 years!!! My health teacher did that with her hair and so that is where and when I decided that I wanted to have red highlights. But I am a swimmer so if I get the red highlights put in and I really like them will it destroy the highlights like it does with the blonde highlights?? But mainly I just want to know if I get red highlights put into my hair instead of blonde ones is that like dying it??



I put blonde hihglights into my hair. If I put red highlights into my hair swill it ruin my blonde hair???????

If you put the two together, without taking the blonde out first, you'll look like a new version of The Bride of Frankenstein...GAD! Having the red will produce the same result in swimming as the blonde highlights because of the chlorine. Both are considered "dying" your hair.



I put blonde hihglights into my hair. If I put red highlights into my hair swill it ruin my blonde hair???????

go 2 a professional...they should make it that it wouldn't get messed up :]



I put blonde hihglights into my hair. If I put red highlights into my hair swill it ruin my blonde hair???????

THE HIGHLIGHTS MAY TURN PINK OR BLONDE IF YOUR DON'T PUT A SEALER ON IT %26amp; WEAR A SWIM CAP. SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED FOR SWIMMING IF YOU CHOOSE TO COLOR %26amp; THEN SWIM.



HIGHLIGHTING/LOWLIGHTING ARE STILL CONSIDERED DYING.



I put blonde hihglights into my hair. If I put red highlights into my hair swill it ruin my blonde hair???????

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment