Monday, November 16, 2009

I dyed my hair with L'oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Highlights, caramel Blonde?

I went pretty wild with it and covered my entire already highlighted caramel hair and dyed dark hair with it. I left conditioner on my hair when finished, sat under a heater for 20 minutes to let the conditioner penetrate and then went to sleep. I always wake up in the middle of the night after putting trying to sleep with conditioner in because conditioner makes my head itch. I shockingly like the auburn locks I gave myself, very beautiful...and I am glad I let the conditioner sit in! I don't think I will wash my hair for at least 3 days to let natural oils heal my scalp and hair...but my main question is, when I put all my hair down (which is cut in a pob, posh bob) I have a blotched dye job on my right side from where I didn't let the hair dye sit long enough I suppose, I was getting scared because I know the formula had bleach in it and would be potent on my already processed hair. So since I like the color all over and am just a little insecure about the blotched part, should I



I dyed my hair with L'oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Highlights, caramel Blonde?

Yeah, just wear it up for a month or so and then go get it fixed. It's great that you like the color you gave yourself though!



Oh, and don't just do a ponytail every day- you'll get bored. Try buns, headbands and half ponytails, clips, etc.



Good luck!



I dyed my hair with L'oreal Feria Multi-Faceted Highlights, caramel Blonde?

u can wait for a month or two.But the longer the better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment